Why Prenatal Massage?
For a mother to be, prenatal massage provides emotional and physiological results. Prenatal massage is different than a typical massage because it focuses on the needs of the mother to be as her body changes. As your qualified prenatal massage therapist, my technique adapts to your body’s changes during each trimester.
Benefits of Prenatal Massage Therapy:
- Reduce Swelling – When your feet, legs, and hands start swelling during pregnancy, massage stimulates the soft tissue which helps move the extra fluid through your body, thereby reducing swelling, and leaving you feeling more comfortable.
- Relieve Lower Back Pain – Helps relieve lower back pain including sciatic nerve pain by addressing those tight muscles in the affected area.
- Improve Sleep – Prenatal massage relaxes the nervous system and releases feel good hormones. This will leave you more relaxed and let you sleep better. That is something we all need!
- Prepare Your Body for Labor and Birth – Prenatal Massage can help you have an easier delivery. It will reduce your stress level and leave your muscles relaxed.
- Relieve Pain Naturally – Prenatal massage offers a natural, safe, drug-free alternative for pain relief.
Rates & Appointment Setting
90 minutes - $180
4hr Package - $440
8hr Package - $840